Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Dr. Sen (Restore My Vision Today)

got the ad in my yahoo email.

If you are one of the millions of Americans who suffer from visual problems such as Myopia and Hyperopia then this video will SHOCK you! 

In the following free video you'll discover: 

* How you can 100% naturally and safely cure almost any visual problem. 

* Why your glasses and contacts are in fact WORSENING your eye condition. 

* The real TRUTH about the Eyecare industry 

This revolutionary program that you'll soon discover has dared to challenge the billion-dollar Eyecare 
industry. 

Watch the video while you can: (they are trying to take it down) 

***

Couldn't find much on the product or Dr. Sen via a bing/google search.

The reviews I found are apparently paid for by the company, in the sense I see no negative reviews, which would be most unusual for any product.

The only article I found was this warning from sandiegocan.org.  Sounds like sound advice.

No comments: