Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beatles Let It Be

Went back to Salt Lake for a few weeks, since no tennis (Lori went to Europe, then Cathy went to Vegas).

Steve is still looking for The Avengers on DVD (I got him one of them with his Tower gift card a few years ago, then Tower went bankrupt).

Anyway, he wants the Tara King episodes which is the last season shot in 1968-1969.

Wayne was interested in Remo Williams.

And Steve was also interested in Let It Be which is a sort of a documentary on the Beatles making their last album. The film is currently available only via bootleg, though I see it's on youtube (for now).

He was also interested in getting a copy of Red Cliff. But I told him I don't make copies.

Anyway, I'll see if I can get Remo Williams and The Avengers on swapadvd. Remo Williams looks possible. But it doesn't look so likely with The Avengers. Ebay might be a better bet.

No comments: