Friday, April 06, 2012

Telebrands Bottle Top (a review)

Finally had the opportunity to try out the Telebrands Bottle Top that I got as a grab bag (actually it was somebody else's grab bag but they didn't want it).

The problem is that it didn't fit the can (a can of Sprite). It was too small and didn't snap on easily (or at all).

Comparing to this video, it looks like my bottle top is smaller than the one in the video and doesn't fit around the can.

Apparently they make em in different sizes (probably in China somewhere).

My experience was like this review. I put the can on the floor. Pushed down hard. Then the can collapsed, spilling soda on the kitchen rug :(

Thumbs down. Not worth the price I paid (which was free).

It might be an halfway-OK product if you get one that works. But evidently their quality control is really poor and none of my tops fit. At least I couldn't make it fit.

No comments: