Thursday, January 05, 2012

17 spiritual lessons

while searching for dog whisperer on ebay, I came across somebody selling this for 99 cents. Googling, I see that it is available for free.

17 Spiritual Lessons from The Dog Whisperer and The Tao Te Ching.

Haven't read it yet, but here's the first paragraph.

"A few days ago one of my students from Florida told me about this unusual TV program they are showing on the Discovery Channel called The Dog Whisperer! Do you know what it’s about? If not I’ll tell you about it in just a short while but before that I want to tell you something on a little different tangent."

Well, for one thing, it's not on the Discovery Channel, it's on National Geographic Channel (and now National Geographic Wild)... So it's off to a bad start. But take it for what it's worth..

So the first lesson might be, you get what you pay for.

Then again, the best things in life are free...

No comments: