Tuesday, April 29, 2008

No One Can Touch Her

While looking at some Longstreet videos with Bruce Lee at youtube, I noticed that komodragon, the guy who uploaded the videos, also uploaded the movie No One Can Touch Her. Also known as 13 Evil Bandits and Against Drunken Cat's Paws. This is a chop-socky flick starring Chia Ling aka Judy Lee. I guess she was never a huge star as I can't find her in Bey Logan's book Hong Kong Action Cinema. But it looked just funky enough to give to Joyce as a present.

Unfortunately, I don't see it on DVD at Amazon.com, but only some highly priced video tapes.

Looking around, I don't see that many Judy Lee movies. One candidate is Shaolin Invincibles which is available at Amazon. She's not the star of this movie, but the review sounds quite promising.

* * * [6/18/08]

Here's another candidate while browsing the Dragon Dynasty website. My Young Auntie. They have a few videos on youtube. Dragon Dynasty has now released the classic female kung fu movie, Come Drink With Me. Heroes of the East also looks interesting. And more.

[7/1/12 one more]
Shaolin Invincibles (featuring kung fu fighting gorillas)

No comments: